We have exchange offices at Roiss CDG, Orly & Marseille-Provence airports.
The advantages of changing your currency at our branches:
- A wide range of currencies available, more than 60.
- Total transparency in your exchange transaction: the rate boards at our branches will display our exchange rates. These rates are updated on a daily basis.
- Excellence in Customer Service.
- At airports, our branches are open from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. all year round.
- Your banknotes are recorded by our video cameras to offer you the highest level of security.
- You can pay with Visa or MasterCard.
If you choose to change your currency at our branches, you will experience the excellence of our service.
Save time, save money
- Ensure your currency exchange
- Collect and pay in store
- Save 10% vs airport price*
*Price shown online includes a 10% off compared to standard prices at our branches (discount applied on exchange margin).
Why change currency with us rather than your bank
|Global Exchange||Your high-street bank|
|Variety of currencies||We have more than 60 currencies. We are specialists.||Only major currencies. Travel money is just a secondary business for banks.|
|Availability of currencies||Immediate availability of currencies in our branches. Click and collect.||If they can actually get your exotic currency, prepare for a couple of visits to your bank before you can have the money on your hands.|
|Expenses||We only charge the exchange rate, without commissions. If you book online you have the best price.||The bank sets its own margin plus a commission.|
|Different denominations available||At Global Exchange, you’ll get a variety of banknotes with different denominations, adapted to all your payment needs.||No. Prepare for refusals and complaints in foreign languages when paying with «big» banknotes abroad.|
|Delivery options||Order online to benefit from a price reduction and collect at the airport.||You will have to visit your bank twice: once to order your currency and wait for it to come. The second visit to collect it. |