We have exchange offices at Roiss CDG, Orly & Marseille-Provence airports.
The advantages of changing your currency at our branches:
- A wide range of currencies available, more than 60.
- Total transparency in your exchange transaction: the rate boards at our branches will display our exchange rates. These rates are updated on a daily basis.
- Excellence in Customer Service.
- At airports, our branches are open from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. all year round.
- Your banknotes are recorded by our video cameras to offer you the highest level of security.
- You can pay with Visa or MasterCard.
If you choose to change your currency at our branches, you will experience the excellence of our service.
Order online and collect it at the airport
- Get 40% off
- Get the currency you need, as much as you need
Save time, save money
- Ensure your currency exchange
- Collect and pay in store
- Save up to 80% vs airport price*
*Price shown online includes up to 80% off compared to standard prices at our branches (discount applied on exchange margin).
Why change currency with us rather than your bank
|Global Exchange||Your high-street bank|
|Variety of currencies||We have more than 60 currencies. We are specialists.||Only major currencies. Travel money is just a secondary business for banks.|
|Availability of currencies||Immediate availability of currencies in our branches. Click and collect.||If they can actually get your exotic currency, prepare for a couple of visits to your bank before you can have the money on your hands.|
|Expenses||We only charge the exchange rate. If you book online you have the best price.||The bank sets its own margin plus a commission.|
|Different denominations available||At Global Exchange, you’ll get a variety of banknotes with different denominations, adapted to all your payment needs.||No. Prepare for refusals and complaints in foreign languages when paying with «big» banknotes abroad.|
|Delivery options||Order online to benefit from a price reduction and collect at the airport.||You will have to visit your bank twice: once to order your currency and wait for it to come. The second visit to collect it. |