Money transfer is a payment method that refers to the transfer of cash through money transfer transactions.
RIA provides a faster, safer and more cost-effective alternative for customers sending money to their families and loved ones around the world.
With over 150 countries covered across all continents, RIA is one of the leaders in the money transfer market.
The services offered are Sending Money and Receiving Money
This type of money transfer is useful for people
- who travel and are short of money (due to loss, theft, unexpected expenses, etc.);
- expatriates who are short of cash (students, etc.)
- who have a family member living abroad and wish to send them money.
International money transfers are subject to specific tax regulations
Depending on your nationality and the country of origin of the transfer, you should be well informed about the procedures to follow in order to comply with the thresholds and make the required declarations in accordance with the regulations in force in order to avoid any risk of being subject to more or less significant sanctions.
Global Exchange acts as an agent for RIA.
The offices where you can transfer money are the following:
- Paris Gare de l'Est, Hall Saint-Martin
- Marseille-Provence Airport, Terminal 1, Departures Land Side (FR7000)
- Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport, Link Gallery, Hall A-B, Departures Level (FR7003)
- Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport, Terminal Bili, Departures Level – After Customs (FRB02)
- Orly 1-2 Airport - Niveau 1 Départs, Porte 21D (FR5600)
- Roissy CDG Airport, Terminal 2F – Arrivals Level, public area, entrance 12 (FR6070)
- Roissy CDG Airport, Terminal 1 – Departures Level, Public Area (FR6075)
- Roissy CDG Airport, Terminal 1, Arrival Level, Public Area (FR6077)
Save time, save money
- Ensure your currency exchange
- Collect and pay in store
- Save up to 80% vs airport price*
*Price shown online includes up to 80% off compared to standard prices at our branches (discount applied on exchange margin).
Why change currency with us rather than your bank
|Global Exchange||Your high-street bank|
|Variety of currencies||We have more than 60 currencies. We are specialists.||Only major currencies. Travel money is just a secondary business for banks.|
|Availability of currencies||Immediate availability of currencies in our branches. Click and collect.||If they can actually get your exotic currency, prepare for a couple of visits to your bank before you can have the money on your hands.|
|Expenses||We only charge the exchange rate. If you book online you have the best price.||The bank sets its own margin plus a commission.|
|Different denominations available||At Global Exchange, you’ll get a variety of banknotes with different denominations, adapted to all your payment needs.||No. Prepare for refusals and complaints in foreign languages when paying with «big» banknotes abroad.|
|Delivery options||Order online to benefit from a price reduction and collect at the airport.||You will have to visit your bank twice: once to order your currency and wait for it to come. The second visit to collect it. |